GDPR and Personal Data
To Our Clients and Website Visitors
If you have been provided with touristic services by CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o, on behalf of your tour operator, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you about how we process your personal data in connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Who controls personal data of clients and users of the website?
If you are a customer of a tour operator, the tour operator is your data controller and CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. is your data processor.
If you are a user of our website CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. is the controller of your personal data.
If you are a business partner of CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o and we are sending you commercial messages, CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o is the controller of your personal data.
- How can you reach the personal data controller?
You can contact CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. as the data controller at
Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1
Tel.: +420 251 019 360
- Who is the data protection officer for CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o.?
CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. is not required to appoint a personal data protection officer, therefore, it currently does not have one.
- For what reason does CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. process its website clients’ and users’ personal data?
CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. processes personal data of its clients in order to provide them with services they ordered from their respective tour operator. CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. also processes personal data of users of its website in order to determine the technical configuration of their devices and adapt the display respectively. CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. sends regularly a newsletter to clients via e-mail.
- Does CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. transfer personal data to other entities?
Yes, CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. transfers its clients’ personal data to hotels. Next, CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. transfers the personal data of clients to the company operating the reservation system.
Personal data of persons to whom CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. sends newsletter, are obtained by the company providing the service related to business messaging.
Data of website users are not transferred.
- Does CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. transfer personal data to third countries (non-EU member states)?
Yes, personal data of clients, to whom newsletter is sent, is forwarded to the United States of America, where iContact, LLC resides. It provides us with this service.
- How can clients protect themselves if they believe that CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. does not process their personal data in conformity with law?
In such case, guests may raise an objection with CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. or file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection as the supervising authority.
- What rights do guests and users of the website have with regard to CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. as a personal data controller?
Guests may ask CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o.
- to provide access to their personal data at any given point of time,
- to correct mistakes in their personal data,
- to delete their personal data if conditions stipulated in S. 17 of GDPR are met, or to limit data processing.
- What does the right of access to personal data mean?
Clients and users of the website may ask CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. whether it processes their personal data.
Clients and users of the website may ask CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. to provide access to personal data it processes, and to provide information regarding data processing.
Clients and users of the website may ask CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. to deliver a copy of processed personal data.
- May clients and users ask to access personal data of a third party?
No. Clients and users of the website may ask for access to their own personal data only. If they wish to exercise somebody else’s right, they must act based on a power of attorney.
- How can guests apply for access?
Guests may apply using any means, including e-mail. Our staff is required to verify the guest’s identity; therefore, guests may be asked to provide proof of identity.
- How soon will CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. reply?
Generally, CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. will inform its guests and users of the website of measures adopted within one month. However, in certain complicated cases, this term may be extended.
- What is the application fee?
These applications are filed and processed free of charge. However, in certain justified cases, CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o. may claim reimbursement of some of the costs (such as the price of the carrier containing the list of all personal data processed by CODAN AGENTURA, s.r.o.).
- May the guest withdraw his/her consent with personal data processing?
Clients and users of the website may withdraw their consent with personal data processing, usually, a consent with photographing, any time. However, withdrawal of such consent does not prejudice legality of personal data processing based on a consent granted prior to its subsequent withdrawal. This means that personal data processing is legal until relevant consent is withdrawn.